BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Partnering

This has long since been a post in the making for some time now but real life has a funny way of getting in the way when things need to be accomplished. Anyways a while back, and by a while back I mean 8/6/11 (this is a very late post and I apologize for that) I partnered someone one I have been seeing in sl. Aspen Huntress is my girl in this wonderful pixel world and let me say there is a very long story here. We have known each other since November 18, 2010 so that's roughly nine months we have been in each others lives. Some may think this isn't a long time and others may argue but let me say from a previous post secondlife time works much faster than real life. Though it still comes to a surprise to me everyday that in less than three months we will have been in each others lives for a year. It's the type of reaction that makes me stop and whisper under my breath, "wow," and think about all of our times together. We didn't talk so much in the beginning but let me say once we really started talking we honestly talked practically every single day. A few days here and there or if there was the extremely rare moments a fight and we didn't talk for a rough time of a couple days...even then it didn't last. Now in the beginning we didn't actually meet up in world for the longest time it was pure talking every single day about anything and everything would could imagine. It mostly consisted of flirting, talking about problems, flirting, photos and a lot of flirting. Okay so we flirted a lot and when I look back on it I don't think I realized how much we just naturally flirted and flowed, it as smooth and natural and as I told her for the longest time we had chemistry... who am I kidding we still do.
There was a lot of struggles along our journey of friends, what can I say? We danced around each other so much as if testing the waters and when it comes down to it we were just plain scared because the emotions are honestly that strong. To say that we didn't try running from each other would be a understatement, we tired and failed happily actually. But through all these ups and downs there was just no getting away from each other we were hooked, addicted whatever you might like to call it we some how manged to grab a hold of each other deeply. So finally the day came when we got together June 14, 2011 after so many months and even admitting we loved one another long before that the moment came they we were each other.
I know there are some issues up there in the air about partnering and or getting married on secondlife. From my own personally experience from doing both yes there can be a difference between these to events. I can smugly say that I did surprise the heck out of her by asking her to partner me, I think some small part of her new but I still shocked her nevertheless. As such we have been partnered since August 8, 2011 and still going and I'm sure a lot are wondering about this. First and for most all I can say about this is we do tell each other everything. This in itself has been a small issue and I've had to come cracking down but no relationship isn't without it's ups or downs at all. We communicate... A LOT, and this is a major key in this role. As for another thing is we don't allow the other to push each other around, well maybe in some nice roleplays for foreplays but that's entirely different. We aren't afraid to get in each others faces and let each other know when the other has over stepped their bounds. Thus the whole communicating factor comes back into play.
All I can say to wrap up this post is I'm incredibly happy to be partnered to this woman, through all the ups and downs we are still strong and thriving about on the world of sl. It's honestly a wonderful experience to enjoy and I savor every single second of it, but don't be afraid to test the waters a little and don't dive right in either. Take us for example took us practically 7-8 months before we went seriously into this holding hands. Savor and love one another but always be aware no two people are perfect and fights are going to happen but I happily fight those fights with her and will still kiss her at the end of each day with the words "I love you" on my lips and holding her hand in mine.

0 comments: