BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Male Fashion

So something I've never really brought to the table to talk about is male fashion, this is a topic that I could rant about for a very long time and it would require several posts. But I shall try to cover just some of my thoughts on this subject today. Now in the world of secondlife male fashion just sucks some major ass. Before you jump my case I do know there are some good stores out there, definitely because I shop there. I'm not always on the top of the newest the greatest and best out there in male fashion, because let me be honest 98% of guys in sl are lazy. They just are, face it. I think I do fairly well in this department though if you have every perchance seen my avie wondering around the grid. I like the idea of looking good! Call me completely vain but when you are in a game where you can look and practically do whatever you desire yes I'm going to be vain and shallow. I'm not a shallow in real life by any means but in secondlife I think it's completely valid! You can be skinny, curvy, tall, short, blonde, brunette, bulky, lanky. It's all at your fingertips just stop being fucking lazy and go find it and stop wearing shit from 2008 and get out of the noob hair.

Now that I have gotten a beef to pick with the male designs, my problems is when you are leading male designing and you do really well for yours that's awesome. Kudos to you I support you I wanna buy great products that look up to date with the times. But when all of sudden you stop making or sudden you work looks lazy I do get upset. You set out to create this business, no one is forcing you, wouldn't you want to create something amazing? I mean most designs honestly have a passion for it and they want to do this so use the creative brain!! I do understand real life can happen, things in secondlife can happen or sometimes this lovely thing comes along and it's the dreadful creative block. This happens and I'm fully aware things occur. Just have the common decently to write in your profile you are on break and be kind to your customers for good grief. They are the ones supporting you and paying for your tier!!! And another thing that has been frustrating me about shops in the male fashion....Why hasn't anything new come out?! I have been traveling around all my favorite shops (I won't name any....for now) waiting over a good decent three months, and I'm being generous, and nothing new has come out. This is infuriating. I understand one shop taking a break but when over multiple shops just stops you almost feel like something is happening. Which could be true. But I see female fashion just improving every day at blazing speed yet male fashion expect a few selective shops are stuck in 2008-2009 and going no where. I'm tired of hearing woman bitching that men don't look good when the selecting to begin with his rather shitty and when something is good every single other guy owns it as well.

Okay enough bashing on the shops, I'm sure I've run my mouth enough as it is. I'm little beef is with ladies that complain about guys looking really bad but really don't do anything to change this. This subject was brought up by Bouncer Criss when I read a certain blog post of his about how men in sl are lazy and it's true. Ladies you are going to tell a guy he is ugly maybe drop him a lm and then walk away. Because when they still are looking like noobs or pimping out feebies like they are the latest greatest things when honestly they came out just shortly after sl launched and showing over bling like they are some ghetto fab that was never thought of before their awesome genius. Sorry, I just don't find it right. This occurs the worse in clubs and omfg (yes I went there) it might as well be a crime. When some greasy mother fucker is up on stage waving his outdated bit around like he's stud of the year when some decent up to date trying to look good is walked all over for this trash. I just can't stand it, and yes I have every right to talk about this I worked as a secondlife male stripper for more than one club over a year and half I know what the fuck I'm talking about. I see it repeating over and over constantly.

If you were wondering why this whole rant was made well here's my point, lately I've been trying to create more and more male poses. A few couples but for the most part I do what to try to push more and more in the male fashion realm the best I can. Poses is about all I can make at this moment, yes it's been very slow because I do work a real life job (*gasps* I know it's a crime in sl) so this process is very slow. Yet as I try to make all these poses none sell and no I'm not trying to sell anything that's not my point. I want this subject talked about more, I'd like to see more of a movement pushed in this field. I'd be more than willing to put forth more effort and see more done. I'll be the first to admit secondlife is pussy run. That's not me making a joke I'm being completely honest (I know you laughed anyways, or was horrified by this shocking revelation suddenly made) but I do not have to go very far to prove my point. I'll take the very popular marketplace. In the category of apparel alone men stand at 93,432, unisex 47,708, and women 545,163 as of 5:00SLT on January 17, 2012. Those are where the numbers stand, I know they are probably changed already because people are uploading new things all the time. But doing basic math for our apparel section women stand ahead of men by 450,704. This is just in clothing alone, I don't think I need to say any more. Secondlife is pussy ran, and if guys look horrible it's because they have a poor selection to choose from or no one is willing to tell them they look fugly. SO START PUSHING FOR MALE FASHION TO MEET 2012!!!!

Niku

0 comments: